*PowerObjects’ Dedicated Support Engineer (DSE) offering gives Enterprise organizations a single point of contact for all Microsoft Dynamics 365 support services.*
If your organization has support needs exceeding 100 hours a year, has internal compliance restrictions in place for offshore resources, or if you have a complex deployment and need to streamline your support engagement, the DSE option is probably right for you. In addition to serving as your organization’s dedicated resource for any Dynamics 365 support needs, the DSE drives proactive and reactive engagements to help anticipate and address issues before they have an impact. With monthly review meetings, the DSE and your organization’s Support Lead or IT Manager will discuss items such as open and closed support tickets, a ‘state of the business’ review, and any other open topics on either end of the partnership.
* A 1-hour DSE Evaluation session
* In-depth walk-through of the DSE Program and it’s processes and procedures
* Dynamics 365 evaluation and an initial discussion of current state and pain points
* A state of work outlining the scope and budget of a DSE engagement
* A senior technical resource with a proven track record to act as a single point of contact to address all your support inquiries
* Simplified billing with blocks of pre-purchased hours (100-hour minimum) to help with planning and reduce overhead
* This DSE would act as a Technical Account Manager to provide both proactive and reactive engagement for your business
* Engineer Prioritizes Cases Based on Impact
Support rates are discounted (per hour when PowerObjects is listed as Partner of Record (POR). If PowerObjects isn’t named POR, rates may vary.