*Whether you’re new to Microsoft Dynamics 365 or you’re experienced but need to know about the latest version, PowerObject's Customer Service for Dynamics 365 introductory course is perfect for you.*
Customer Service for Dynamics 365 can track all customer issues and record all interactions on the case record. The application allows for the creation of queues and routing rules to ensure cases are routed to the appropriate users, and through use of the knowledge base empower those users to resolve customer issues quickly and consistently. Organizations can also leverage service level agreements and track service terms through the entitlements feature, while managers can utilize reports and dashboards to manage performance and productivity. This instructor-led course is a one-day deep dive into the default record types, processes and configuration of Customer Service for Dynamics 365.
For a full detailed agenda please check the attached PDF.
* Day 1: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
* Understand the default record types and built in processes and process flows for case management and knowledge article management
* Understanding how and when to create queues and assign records to queues
* Understand the capabilities and configuration of service level agreements and entitlements
* Gain familiarity with customer service specific automation, including case routing rules, record creation and update rules and the email to case process
Training sessions may be delivered in-person at your office or at one of the PowerObjects training centers. You may opt to have the training delivered as it was designed or select individual courses to build a training.
Bring a Dynamics 365 University trainer to your location at the standard rate of $4,300.00/day USD. PowerObjects offers a discounted rate of $3,600.00/day when PowerObjects is listed as Partner of Record with Microsoft (POR). Travel and expenses additional.