*Two-day Workshop - Advanced PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, and CDS with SharePoint and Office 365. Delivered onsite or remotely.*
Two-day workshop for Power Users and developers who have mastered PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI basics, and want to learn more advanced techniques and capabilities. Attendees receive a manual and examples to study after the workshop.
Workshop led by SkyLite Systems instructors who regularly lead workshops across the US for Microsoft on how to use Office 365 and SharePoint with PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, and CDS. SkyLite Systems is a charter member and preferred Partner in the SharePoint Business Applications program.
Workshop can be given onsite at your location or via the internet. If at your location, client is responsible for travel costs.
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM: Advanced PowerApps Tips and Techniques – Power Tips and Techniques
* Timer control for looping in PowerApps
* Local and global variables - when and how to use
* Commenting best practices
* Tabs in a form using a Gallery
* Patch versus submit - when and how
Lunch: 12:30 PM – 1 PM
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Advanced PowerApps Tips and Techniques – SharePoint
* Using PowerApps with SharePoint Lists – 2 options
* SharePoint Integration object – tips and tricks
* Scalable PowerApps using large SharePoint lists
* Updating multiple SharePoint Lists within the same screen
* Integrating Power BI within a SharePoint page
* Triggering multiple Flows from a single PowerApps screen or form
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Advanced Flow Tips and Techniques
* Odata filtering in the Flow Get Items
* Flow variables and the compose activity
* Testing and versioning Flows
* Flow with Excel
* Flow with SharePoint
11 AM – 12:30 PM: Power BI – Advanced Tips and Techniques
* Data modeling impacts and considerations
* Data cleansing – what is M?
Lunch - 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Power BI – Additional Advanced Topics
* Data manipulation – what is DAX?
2:30 PM – 5:00 PM: InfoPath Migration
* InfoPath Migration Framework considerations and approach
* Introduction of I2P Express Utility