Engineering Change Management works with Microsoft
Dynamics 365 Business Central to provide users the ability to notify their departments
that a change is needed, send a request for the change and execute the change
in the Bill of Materials. A simple three
step process will give you greater control over when changes are being made and
- Control your Bill of Material changes
- Document who approved the changes and the
reason for the change
- Track the creation, modification and
- Easily change the status of notices,
request and orders
- History kept on each step of the
Engineering Change Management Process
- Integrates with production BOM and versions
- Initiate a change notice: an initial
document is created to notify management that a potential improvement could be
made to a Bill of Materials.
- Initiate a change request: you can start
here or move the initial notice into a request. Designated staff can be assigned to review and approve the proposed
- Change order: you can start here or move
the request to an order. This authorizes
a change to the Bill of Materials. Affected items will be listed on the change
order and requested adjustments to the master Bill of Materials can now be
- Upon making a notice into a request, a copy
of the original notice is sent to notices history. This allows the user to easily look back and
see all associated notices, request and changes that have taken place.
The app supports the Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available in Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
The app is available in English (United States).