Electronic Banking Base App is a free application that extends the standard functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central with unique features for streamlined payment export, bank statements import and transactions settlement.
Electronic Banking Base App has been designed as a platform for connected electronic banking apps (Electronic Banking Extensions) that meet local or bank-specific needs. Such a solution is ideal for global companies as it ensures the standardized process flow for different data exchange formats in different banks in different countries. By connecting Dynamics 365 Business Central with multiple banking interfaces, the solution ensures secure and efficient transaction data processing.
The app is ready to support a variety of other data formats (incl. different SEPA versions, MT, CSV, XML) and WebServices and API-based communication.
Electronic Banking Base App provides you with a complete improved process that you can try out with the SEPA pain 001.001.03 data format supported in Business Central.
Get free Electronic Banking Base App to try how you can improve electronic banking processing within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Contact our team to learn more about Electronic Banking Extensions from IT.integro with local banks interfaces.
• The whole process maintained within the well-known Dynamics 365 Business Central environment
• Standardized and reliable process flow for all banks and countries worldwide
• Electronic banking functionality with enhancements incl. payment proposal export, bank statements import and automated reconciliation/settlement
• Customizable templates of payment proposals and bank statements
• Flexibility to add new bank interfaces
• Accurate control of your payments
• Improved collaboration with your local and global contractors and banks
Language versions available on request.
Electronic Banking Base App can be used with either the Essentials or Premium version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
English (United States), English (Great Britain), Polish (Poland)