firmy EY Global
A sustainable, integrated, secure, easy-to-deploy workforce collaboration solution
Remote working can support internal and external collaboration, and assist your organization in modernizing the workplace. It can also help increase enterprise preparedness against foreseeable and unforeseeable crisis management incidents. Microsoft 365 brings together the best of Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security.
The EY Modern Workplace services are supported by Microsoft technologies to provide a sustainable, integrated and secure solution for collaboration, giving your organization a competitive advantage during volatile times. EY and Microsoft help clients realize the full impact of digital across the Office 365 program as you continue to work with Microsoft as a strategic technology partner.
EY Modern Workplace (Office 365) provides an approach to support customers throughout the entire journey, helping them meet their organization's workplace needs. With EY Modern Workplace services you can be confident of having the right strategy, technology, capabilities and governance to fuel and sustain your own future of work.
Moving our clients from on-premises to the cloud, from traditional to modern workstyles, from tech-centric to purpose-driven, from periodic releases to continuous evolution, helps drive new impacts. Activating the EY Modern Workplace helps building a better working world to inspire and engage employees.
- Intelligent employee experiences: Designing and delivering employee-centric intranets, web and mobile applications built on Microsoft Office 365 (These leverage the Microsoft Graph, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Cortana and Microsoft Teams platform with a high degree of information “findability,” social collaboration and real-time virtual meetings).
- Information governance: Structuring policy and governance to protect information privacy, security and efficiency across the data life cycle.
- Collaboration behaviour and models: Changing employee behaviors and supporting them with relevant applications such as document co-authoring in communities of practice, and project management within the construct of the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Collaborative innovation: Providing the models, disciplines and interaction guidance via Microsoft Teams to support crowdsourcing of ideas, competitive intelligence and commercialization.
- Knowledge sharing in the future of work: Designing knowledge sharing and findability, e.g., for improving firm-wide productivity, employee cohesion, and sales.