SCHEDULING AND TIMETABLING
uPlanning aims to assist institutions of higher education in their academic planning process. It generates groups or sections in each course/degree, simulates different timetables, and automatically assigns professors to each section with the corresponding class schedule.
- Efficient schedule planning systematization.
- Optimal infrastructure use, time savings and simulation creation.
- Assigns the best teacher taking into consideration variables such as assessment, cost per hour, schedule availability and transfer times.
- Analyzes various simulated scenarios in minutes, enabling improved resource use.
- Decreases planning time.
- Saves resources.
- Creates student groups or sections for each subject for future academic periods while minimizing the number of sections that result.
- Automatically assigns a schedule for each class that respects the date-setting rules of each course and degree program.
- Assigns the best teacher to each section as a function of variables entered by the user that respects schedule availability fulfilling the instructor role.
- Respects the group schedule compatibility.
- Considers transit time between building or on campus to create schedules.
This software is available both in English and Spanish.