Do you need to manage the commissions of your sales team in a simple way? Set sales targets? Get advanced reports on how each salesperson is performing?
Set and follow commission rates for your salespeople within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, regardless of whether they are employees of your company or external agents.
Features and benefits of using this app
- Set direct commission rates for items or item groups, and/or specific rates for particular combinations of items, customers and salespeople.
- Set sales targets for a date period and generate commissions based on them.
- Tiered commissions based on sales amounts and/or profit margins.
- Split commissions with other salespeople, both for a whole document or specific sales lines.
- Set indirect commission rates for team leaders.
- Get reports on how much each salesperson is selling and how many commissions they have achieved.
- Get global reports on how many commissions are being paid and how the cash flows compared to invoice collections.
- See how each salesperson has been performing across different date periods.
- Get reports filtered by stats groups, dimensions, ...
- Give limited access to salespeople so that they can run reports based on their own data.
- Increase the satisfaction and motivation of your salespeople, by offering real-time information on the status of their commission rates.
- Commissions paid after documents have been posted or collected.
- Settle commissions either through settlement documents or purchase invoices.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Estonia, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
This app is available in English and Spanish.
Note: for Spanish customers install "iDynamics Commissions (ES)" in order to get support for the Spanish Cartera module.