Begin the steps to manage and protect your devices, your apps, and your users
Learn how to enable your users to be productive on any device without compromising IT security with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
The Ready for Endpoint Management workshop provides customers with an executive deep dive into remote deployment, management, and the security of corporate and BYOD devices in their organizations.
**Day 1 - Remote Endpoint Management & Configuration**
* Receive an overview of Microsoft Endpoint Manager
* Presentation of device enrollment and configuration methods and options
* Device enrollment and configuration in customer tenant
**Day 2 - Remote Endpoint Protection & Apps Deployment**
* Deploy Microsoft 365 apps and other Microsoft recommended apps to managed device
* Presentation of key accounts and device security features
* Enabling of account and device protection features
**Day 3 - Remote Support & Workshop Close-Out**
* Presentation and demo of troubleshooting and support features
* Discussion of value of Microsoft Endpoint Management platform
* Discussion of recommendations and next steps
* (Optional) Microsoft Device Manager migration discussion & removal of engagement configurations
* Improve management capabilities
* Discover & protect endpoint policies
* Secure user identities
* Enable users to be productive
For more information visit [Ready for Endpoint Management]( https://apexdigital.com/security-workshops/).
Since 1999, the purpose at Apex Digital Solutions has been to *Empower people to make a positive difference in the lives of others*. One of the many ways our team achieves this each day is through transformational experiences and solutions to become more secure, productive, and engaged.
Our team of experts are certified in Microsoft platform and cloud solutions including Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Windows 10, and Azure.