Migrate from your outdated telephony solution to Microsoft Teams Calling
Supporting the dramatic shifts in the way your workforce communicates requires providing a centrally managed, reliable calling solution that drives productivity and increases collaboration. Neway Technologies will help you meet that challenge with through a migration from your outdated telephony infrastructure to a Teams Calling-as-a-Service solution, a fully managed offering that enables your remote staff to call, chat, meet, and collaborate via voice or video-calling in one online calling app through your existing Microsoft Teams instance.
The new remote normal means your phone lines and equipment need to be as mobile as you are. Teams Calling-as-a-Service reduces costs, elevates business communication, and retires your outdated telephony infrastructure.
1. Discovery of existing assets and used services
- Review of existing Office 365 environments and licensing
- Review on-premises environment and Infrastructure:
- Current telephony environment
- Network Layout
- Enterprise Voice Enablement Usage
- Advance Voice Features (Auto Attendant, Recording, Call Queues etc.)
2. Assessment and analysis of discovered assets
- Identify gaps and known issues
- Identify and refine requirements (business, technical, operational and security)
- Identity compliance and regulations requirements
3. Design workshop
- Development of a high-level design for Office 365 services, focusing on Microsoft Teams (Including Telephony and Conferencing)
- Development of a migration approach plan for Teams Calling-as-a-Service
- Fully managed calling solution that includes handset, DIDs, and more on a per user/per month basis.
- Set-up calling plans as needed worldwide
- Monitoring and reporting solutions to efficiently manage Teams Calling to ensure reliable uptime and optimum performance.