This remote workshop is designed to help Poly Customers experience Microsoft Teams Calling through immersive experiences, use-cases, and deep-dive planning, resulting in actionable recommendations.
a. Assess (Pre-work questionnaire). - 60 mins
b. Identify key business decision maker stakeholders. - 30 mins
c. Gather information about Customer environment. - 60 mins
d. Research Customer challenges and opportunities. - 60 mins
2. Evolution of Voice - 60 mins
i. Microsoft Teams Calling
1. Microsoft Teams to Microsoft Teams calling
2. Microsoft Teams to PSTN calling
3. PSTN to Microsoft Teams calling
ii. Microsoft Teams Devices - 60 mins
iii. Advanced scenarios - 60 mins
1. Executive/admin delegation
2. Call queue and auto-attendant
3. Attendant console
4. Analog Devices (elevator phone, common area, waiting room, alarm systems, paging systems)
5. Contact Center integrations
b. PBX to Microsoft Teams journey
1. Build the Plan
a. Adoption Change Management - 60 mins
b. Scenario Discovery - 60 mins
i. User analysis
ii. Telephony to Microsoft Teams analysis
iii. Feature mapping
c. Workload Analysis - 60 mins
i. Licensing - 30 mins
ii. Phone System
iii. Calling policies
d. Closeout - 60 mins
4. Deliver the Plan - 60 mins
a. Findings and recommendations
b. Customer deployment plan
c. Next steps and actions
– Evaluation of your current telephony and PBX needs.
– Environmental and workload analysis.
– Demonstrate the end-to-end Microsoft Teams Calling experience.
– Direction on how to transform various user profiles into modern collaboration and communication environment.
– Customized report-out with actionable recommendations you can follow to enable and adopt Microsoft Teams for Calling.