4-hours introduction to our expertise in Patient Experience in Healthcare digital processes
This briefing is focused on how the **Patient Relationship Management** (PRM) could be the main pillar of the clinical processes for a healthcare provider and supports and structures the complete **Patient Journey** proactively, from patient’s first contact with the structures to episodes of care and follow-up visits.
The PRM approach proposed by Cluster Reply:
* allows to tackle the challenges that healthcare professionals are facing and is based on our main pillars: patient centrality and healthcare professionals continuous support,
* enables collaboration of healthcare professionals and gives access to diverse information anywhere, anytime, from any device, protecting sensitive information and meeting compliance standards,
* is built on a set of targeted solutions / technologies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other Microsoft technologies, aiming at supporting the response to patients' needs throughout their journeys and to strengthen the relationship with the healthcare provider.
This no-obligation informational briefing is designed for healthcare providers in order to offer them our PRM **approach to the healthcare digitalization**, so that they can evaluate how it can be adapted and applied to their processes.
* General overview and presentation of PRM solutions
* Drill down of core capabilities and key features of each PRM solution
* On demand cost evaluation for the implementation of PRM solutions on the processes of the Company of participants to the briefing
* Mission in Healthcare
* Patient and Healthcare provider needs
* Patient Journey
* PRM features and benefits
* Enabling technology