*In one hour, we can determine if Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is right for you.*
Our aim is to understand how your manufacturing organization is using your current ERP software and identify current opportunities or challenges that your business may be facing.
We want to help manufacturers find the right ERP system and through our 1-hour Assessment, we can determine if Dynamics 365 is right for you.
One of our senior manufacturing and supply chain experts will assess your needs over a 1-hour interview. We will discuss:
* The product you sell and your manufacturing methodology (contract manufacturing, job-shop, make to order etc…)
* Where your supply chain is located and how you manage ordering and inventory
* What your production process is and what equipment and staffing you have
* Your current ERP system challenges and critical needs
* Your business future direction including; New products, new markets and new modes of manufacturing you may be pursuing
* Explain how Dynamics 365 fits into your current process and whether the cloud-based or on-premise solution would be best.
We will provide a 3 page written outline of our findings including:
* Recommend the flavor of Dynamics 365 for you (Cloud or On-Premises)
**Recommend any 3rd party modules you should investigate – including:**
* Shop floor manufacturing execution systems
* Inventory barcoding solutions
* Shipping and receiving barcoding solutions
* Graphical finite capacity scheduling/planning
* Sabre’s engineer to order or production addon modules
* Provide a budget estimate for software and training costs
* Outline a strategic implementation plan
For more information on our unique Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and training methodology, contact us.