Shortage On Demand Orders
Gain insight into potential shortages on Sales Orders and avoid partial deliveries.
The Shortage on Demand Orders app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps you make intelligent decisions about which Sales Orders to prioritize when item shortages occur.
This is a planning tool for companies wanting to optimize fulfillment of Sales Orders to avoid partial deliveries by moving delivery dates and not necessarily serving customers in the order they came.
Gain insight on shortages
- Shortage on Demand Orders provides an overview of which Sales Orders you can fulfill completely or partially – or not at all. It helps you evaluate which orders you want to pick and ship.
- On the Sales Order List and on each Sales Order Line, you get a status code that shows the inventory availability. Search for all Sales Orders with the status ‘On Stock’, and you know that you can deliver them all without worrying about shortages.
- The ‘Conflict Stock’ status tells you, that fulfillment is possible but will cause a shortage on another Sales Order. This way, 8 different status code provides actionable insight for picking the right Sales Orders to deliver.
- Start the day by picking all the Sales Orders that can be delivered completely. Then proceed with orders that can be delivered but cause shortages on other orders – and only then move on to partial deliveries.
- Reduce the number of partial deliveries and partial invoices by helping the warehouse prioritize which sales orders you want delivered.
- See which Sales Orders can be released to pick, knowing they can be picked completely.
- See shortages on items from the top level and all the way down through the hierarchy.
In short: Shortage on Demand Orders helps you evaluate which orders you want to pick and ship. See features and pricing here.
To help you getting started with Shortage on Demand Orders, we have 26 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish