Quality Control Management - QC
por Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
A complete solution for Quality Control Management with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Quality control is a set of measures and procedures to follow and ensure that the quality of a product is maintained and improved against a set of benchmarks and that any errors encountered are either eliminated or reduced.
Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd has developed the quality control add-on in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to identify products that meet the company’s specified standards of quality through inspection process.
Quality control addon provides
functionality ensures that incoming materials and finished products are as per
standard and consistent thru Various stages like, Batch / Lot inspection,
Sampling, Validation of results, Test certificate and release the item /
product, move rejected items to different location, restrict consumption and
selling of items which are under inspection or failed.
1. Support both types of items, tracking enabled items: Lot or Sr no. and non-tracking items.
2. Support various Sampling methods: Fixed, Parentage and Inspection level for variable lot size as per AQL (Acceptance Quality Level) table.
3. Property test criteria: Measurement and Visual, Parameter values: target and acceptable ranges in approx. and %, define test- defect categories and its AQL values.
4. Test plan for Items for Source type: Purchase order, Sales order, Sales return order, Production order and Subcontract manufacturing from Subcontract purchase order when Subcontracting operation is last in routing.
5. Test plan for Stability Test of Inventory items/products on Expiry date or Periodic schedule before sell or consume.
6. Error types, Error cause and its corrective action to assign in test result and analysis.
7. Create Quality Orders auto from source document while posting or manually later based on setup.
8. Create Re-inspection orders to reinspect the samples.
9. Quality order summary and Track orders: Manage all sample orders with current status and decide test result (Release/Reject) of item offered for inspection.
10. Quality order result compare: View and compare determined values of parameters from all samples of Item offered for inspection in Tabular and graph format.
11. Select inventory lot by parameter: View Item with Lot / Sr no. available in inventory and compare its determined parameter values during quality check. It will help to select suitable Lot for Sales and Consumption.
12. Creates Non-Conformity report and allow revalidate result.
13. Choice to accept full offered quantity, reject full quantity, accept / reject partial quantity.
14. Move failed items after QC to different location / bin automatically based on setup.
15. Restrict consumption and selling of Lot-sr. no / Item ledger entry of items which are under inspection or fail after QC.
16. Create Purchase Return Order.
17. Assign QC inspector with estimate time required to test and record actual time utilized.
18. Map estimate quantity of items / consumables required during inspection and record actual consumption.
- Certificate of Analysis from system.
- Parameter results compare values observed between all samples in tabular and graph.
- Print Orders, sample instruction and sample stickers.
- Vendor performance report: Acceptance and rejection count and ratio of quantity inspected and inward receipts.
- Defect and Failure analysis of Error type, Error code, for item / Parameter / Work center / Vendor wise.
- Cost analysis: Estimated and actual cost and hours, deviation, and variance.
- Status and backlog.
- Inward register.
- Item Lot QC status and Inventory.
- Non-Conformance summary.
- Item wise QC analysis.
- Employee load and efficiency.
- Shortage and consumption report.
Canada, India, United Kingdom, Netherlands and United States. Supported Languages English only.