dynamic commerce Coupon Codes
por dc AG
Flexible management of various types of discount codes and gift cards.
Manage Coupon codes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Their flexibility in redemption and design make vouchers an optimal reward tool – and increase your marketing success!
With dynamic commerce, you create and administrate all kinds of discount codes directly in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We enable the manual creation or automatic generation of discount codes that can be redeemed directly in the order / quote. Each code can include a percentage discount, gift card or bundle deal.
Types of coupons:
- Marketing codes: can be used several times and for example be shared in print or newsletter campaigns.
- Value codes: blocks a fixed amount in your financial accounting, which can then be used up via one or more purchase orders.
Types of discounts:
- Fixed amount (e.g. 5€)
- Percentage (e.g. 5%)
- Bundle deals (e.g. buy 1 get 1)
Discounts can be limited by:
- starting & ending date
- minimum order value
- max. number of uses
- Management of percentual and absolute discounts and vouchers
- Management of percentage discounts or bundle deals
- Financial management of gift cards in the financial accounting of Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Enter the code directly in the order / quote
- Cloud version: 49,- € / month
- On premise: 2.490,- €
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials - download in App Source
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium - download in App Source
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2016 - 2018) - contact us
Supported CountriesAustralia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zeeland, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States
This app is available in German (Germany, Switzerland, Austria), Englisch (Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Poland, New Zeeland, USA), Italian (Switzerland, Italia), Danisch (Denmark), Spanish (Spain, Mexico), Finish (Finnland), French (Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, France), Icelandic (Iceland), Norwegian (Norway), Durch (Belgium, Netherlands), Swedish (Sweden).