por Intech Systems Pvt Ltd.
Product Catalogue App provides an easily way to configure the Items on the Sales Document.
In a business system, every item is defined with a unique code so there wouldn't be any conflict between the items. While creating a Sales Quote or a Sales Order document, you will need to enter the Item Code in Sales Line. If yours is a small business, you might remember every item code in detail but if yours is a big company with many products, it is difficult to remember all the codes. In this situation, you will have to open the item codes' list and search for the required Item Code.
Product Catalogue App helps you solve the above issue. With this App, you don't have to remember all the item codes. You have to categorize the Items into the following three categories.
- Product: The product is the first main group to add Main Product details.
- Category: Category is the second group to add the sub details of the Product.
- Model: Model is the third group to add the sub details of the Category Group.
- Easily Manage the Items based on the Product, Category, and Model No. wise.
- Provides an easy way to assign Items on Sales Quote and Sales Order.
- Configure the Suggested Items for specific Items.
- Users can easily filter and search the Items based on the Product, Category, and Model wise.
- In big organizations, it is easy to review Item based on Product, Category, and Model wise.
- While assigning Items on Sales Quote and Sales Document, we can easily identify and select Items based on the Product, Category, and Model wise.
- It reduces time and increases the efficiency of Sales Document Transactions.
Try this app now for less complexity, more automation, and a seamless process. No hassle of remembering codes or keeping a track of all the codes, thus increasing productivity.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This app is available in English (United States)