K3 Landed Cost
por K3 Business Technology Group
Quickly determine the sum of expenses associated with shipping a product using K3 Landed Cost.
K3 Landed Cost is built on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which K3 Pebblestone expands upon with additionally functionality built specifically for fashion wholesale. Because K3 Landed cost sits on top K3 Pebblestone, fashion companies can easily make use of the functionality to calculate their landed costs. K3 Landed cost can be used with just the standard Business Central application as well.
- Effortlessly create multiple landed cost groups, like freight costs, insurance costs, VAT duty and import duty.
- Customers can set up as many landed cost groups as needed.
- Quickly define the calculation of the landed cost, sales price and recommended retail price with various calculation templates.
- Customers can create as many calculation templates as needed to speed up the creation of new price calculations.
- Seamlessly determine the values of predefined cost elements for multiple items per vendor, country of origin and minimum quantity.
- Multiple calculation worksheets can be attached to an item.
- It is also possible to setup currency rates for vendors which trade with a different currency.
- Smart filter options are available to help set up the correct items in the correct worksheet with the correct calculation template attached.
- Quickly update price information to the item card using K3|landed cost’s update functionality.
- When creating a purchase order the correct calculation for the item is used.