por SMART business LLC
Complete payroll solution that is easy to set-up and use. Based on Dynamics 365 Business Central.
SMART Payroll is a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for HR and Payroll processes complying with the current labor standards of Ukraine, Georgia, and Azerbaijan, fully adapted to the local requirements of tax legislation.
Available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC On-premises and Cloud.
The solution makes it possible to automate:
- Personnel record keeping processes
- Payroll processes
- Generation of regulated reporting.
Covers the following modules:
- Human Resources and Payroll Management
- Persons, Employees
- Positions, Labor Contracts
- Staff List, Timesheet Management
- Payroll Elements, Payroll Calculation
- Payments, Payroll Reports.
The solution’s benefits include the following:
- Compliance with the legislation in the framework of PLLP (Microsoft Dynamics Partner Localization and Translation Licensing Program)
- Multilingual interface
- Role interface for HR Manager, Payroll Accountant, Chief Accountant
- Generation of analytical reports in Power BI
- Capability of attaching external files to a record in the system
- Detailed user documentation
- Integration with the ecosystem of Microsoft solutions
- Possibility of integration with document flow and access control systems
- Designer for building calculation algorithms with support for logical functions, arithmetic operations, mathematical expressions, variables, constants, rounding, calculation functions
- Calculation of advance payments, preliminary calculation, final calculation
- Recalculation of payroll document lines, viewing calculation details, control of average earnings calculation data.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available except for Canada, Czechia, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom and United States.
This app is available in English (United States), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Georgian (Georgia), Russian (Russia) and Polish (Poland).