Navitrans 365 Package
An extension to Navitrans 365 that will let you follow up your empty packaging in transport.
Navitrans 365 Package is an extension to the Navitrans 365 App. It lets you follow up your empty packaging during transport.
The purpose of empty package management is to register movements or exchanges of packages such as pallets, by using package receipts. In the package receipt registration, you can find the description of the actual registration of package movements.
A package receipt can be printed for example to be completed manually and to give a copy to the driver. When this printed document is filled in, it can be used to complete package receipts.
Multiple overviews of package statuses and quantities are available.
Following functionalities are available in Navitrans 365 Package:
- Possibility to define several units of measure to be regarded as empty package to register
- Manual creation of package receipts
- Automatic creation of package receipts, depending on customer, action, load/unload address,
- Creation of new balances for empty packages for customers, transport addresses, resources, ...
- Defining limitations for the quantity of empty packages on package code, customer, transport and/or resource level.
- Multiple overviews of empty packages stored or to be returned
- on principal
- on customer
- on transport address
- on resource (trailer, vehicle, driver, subcontractor)
Benefit from the capabilities of the Microsoft suite to improve your service and increase your profitability.
Contact us now for more information.
Supported Editions: This app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia
Supported Languages: This app is currently available in English (United States).