Do you need to set up mandatory fields on your master data, documents and journals? Do you waste precious time in correcting documents because of important fields value missing? Do you want to be able to define required fields by your own without any customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Release Pro for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps you to assure that your master cards are consistent and your documents are posted without missing important information. Our app allows you to define master data, documents and journal fields that are mandatory or necessary for your business.
You can apply Release Pro rules to a predefined set of tables (entities). For each entity you can set up multiple fields in combinantion with conditions that can be applied to the same table or to a related table.
The following entities can be set up with Release Pro:
- Master data (customers, vendors, items, resources).
- Documents (sales, purchases, transfers, services).
- Journals (general journal, item journal).
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Mandatory fields can be defined through an assisted setup
- Choose type of control to apply between mandatory, warning or notification
- Setup multiple rules and conditions for each field
- Save time & money reducing documents corrections
- Increase data accurancy of your transactions
- NEW: Setup ReleasePro to work with approval request on sales and purchase documents.
Click the Free trial button and start managing mandatory fields in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Release Pro functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
This app is available in English and Italian.