Copilot - Industrial Construction Management
por Industrial Copilot
O que é Test Drive?
Duração do Test Drive: 24 horas
Transform the construction, operation, maintenance, and inspection of asset-centric facilities.
The Shutdown, Turnaround, & Outage (STO) solution to elevate your performance
Copilot is a mobile-first application designed for construction, operation, maintenance, and inspection in refineries, power plants, petrochemical facilities, renewable fuels plants, and more. Craft, inspectors, operators, coordinators, and managers can use their mobile devices to complete everyday work processes such as:
- Punch Lists
- Safety Audits
- Status Boards/Wall Charts
- Closure Forms
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Pre-startup Safety Review (PSSR)
- Equipment Tracking
- PSV/Valve Management
- Asset Overhauls
- ...And any other work process you want to create digitally
Overcome Your Obstacles
Are you allowed to use mobile devices in the field, but you're still clinging to paper? Stop managing construction like mobile devices don't exist.
- Single version of the truth: Tired of radio calls or walks to an office to find a job’s status? See it in the palm of your hand.
- Transparency for All: Still tracking punch lists on a wall chart? Capture and complete them on the spot.
- Organization to Chaos: Unsure how many welds you’ve complete so far? Stop relying on paper travelers and excel sheets.
- Bringing Data to Life: Completing quality audits or checklists, but leaving that valuable data on a piece of paper? Digitize it.
- Turn any paper-based process into a digital Tool (digital Form) in the Copilot app in minutes
- Create Templates for each Form. Example: Create multiple Safety Form templates under the your Safety category. Each template has its own unique name and steps to complete.
- Respond to the Steps in each Form
- Take Photos and see History
- View your Work Orders and Assets
- Download items for offline use
- Your data lives in your Microsoft cloud, protected by Microsoft
- Easily access and visualize your data with Power BI
- Power Apps canvas app for all users, and a Power Apps model-driven app for the configuration and data access by your Admin
- Configure the mobile app and access your data in our separate configuration app for your admins with step-by-step instructions
- iOS or Android (Phone or Tablet), or Computer web browser
Reduce your labor hours and shorten your event duration to capture savings and opportunity cost.
- Dream it. It all begins with an idea. Maybe you want to manage welds electronically. Maybe you want to turn a safety review into something more. Or maybe you have a creative idea to share with your company.
- Build it. A few simple steps and you’re done. Turn any idea, form, or checklist into a digital template using the separate Copilot configuration app. Create a standardized series of questions, tasks, or steps for users to complete in the Copilot app.
- Use it. Simply share the Copilot app with others to begin their journey. Use the App to track progress, complete tasks, sign off on items, and maintain asset awareness throughout your event.
- Analyze it. Completing quality audits or checklists, but leaving that valuable data on a piece of paper? Digitize it.
Environment and Installation
Copilot can be installed in any environment that has a Dataverse database. This Power App package (the application code and data table structure) from AppSource is downloaded to your Microsoft environment, where the app runs and stores data. We don't have access to your users or app data. You own your own data and can seamlessly integrate it with the rest of your business.
This is a software subscription typically paid on a yearly basis. The price is determined on estimated usage, which we base on the total labor hours* for the event(s) you will use Copilot for. Please see the Plans + Pricing tab for more information on pricing tiers.
*Total labor hours are up to the customer to honestly disclose. We believe people are intrinsically honest, and those are the customers we want to work with. App usage statistics are tracked by Microsoft and shared with Industrial Copilot.