Mind Map View of Relationships/Connections between Dynamics 365 CRM Records - Map My Relationships
Visualize all relationships/connections of any record or entity, in a single mind map view
Map My Relationships enables users to visualize mind map of key information in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with the help of two custom controls i.e., Relationships control and Connections control. Visualize relationships between various Entities/related records and also view the connection records. Navigate easily to related records and quickly record various activities like phone call, email or appointments. Take advantage of the information available at a glance for swift action and timely completion of various tasks.
Map My Relationships is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v9.1 onwards, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports Dynamics 365 CRM Online.
- Entity Support: Map My Relationships supports both OOB and Custom Entities
- Relationships: Support for 1:N, N:1 as well as N:N information
- Connections: Configure connection control to create, update, view and delete the connection records with ease. View the connections in user’s preferred format - grid/card/relationship view.
- Easy Navigation: Easier and quicker way for user to search and navigate to a record through the relationship view of Connections.
- 360 degrees view: Single view summary of all important data of the record
- Quick Actions: Quickly record any activity like phone call or appointment for the related records
- Configuration: Configure controls for Unified, Mobile and Tablet experience
- Grouping & Aggregation: View aggregate values without the need for creating rollup fields
- Drill-down: Set up child configuration for N-level relationships for further drill-down
- Create Associate Record: One-Click creation of a new entity record through the entity node in the relationship view
- Connect Records: Drill down to N-level and create a connection from within the connection relationship view
- Color Legends: Indicate the connection roles for connected records
How Map My Relationships can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Visualization of connections and relationships data in Mind Map View.
- View the entire process hierarchy in a single view.
- Unified experience across Web, Mobile and Tablet.
Recommended Companion App for Visualization:
Kanban Board: Visualize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse (Power Apps) data in Kanban View. Organize and categorize records in lanes and rows for easy analyzation of data. Sorting records at global level, filtering data, searching specific records, viewing aggregate values of records in lane or row headers with Easy Configuration across Devices.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that help you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!