The add-on for Dynamics 365 PSA enables employees to track working times and expenses.
What is Time Tracking for PSA?
Time Tracking is an add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation that provides more control and precise, simplified time and expense tracking features.
Its features include:
- Multi-project and multi-task tracking
- Time stamps to mark start and end of working day
- Ability to edit entries up until submission
- Copying of time entries for quicker use
- Ability to add specific resource roles to single project tasks
- Customized filtering options
- Color coding for different time entry states like draft, submitted or approved
- Individual calendar partition (60-, 30-, 15- or 5-minutes sections)
- Resizable pop-up windows
- Quick create form-based tracking
Why Time Tracking for PSA?
Time Tracking enables employees and project managers, especially in the manufacturing and professional services industry, to quickly and precisely record the time spent working on a project task, occurred expenses as well as the start and end of their working day.
Thus the tool will not only increase project management efficiency but will also bring about more accurate invoices and reports.
You can perfectly combine Time Tracking with other proMX add-ons for Dynamics 365, for example, Project Gantt or Approval Manager. You find all our productivity apps to complement Dynamics 365 on AppSource.
Time Tracking for Dynamics 365 is available in English and German.
The app costs €10 per user/month.
Please note: Time Tracking extends Dynamics 365 and is not a standalone app.
Who developed this app?
proMX has been working in the field of Dynamics 365 since its launch, both as an implementation partner and as a developer of Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps. proMX has established itself as a leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner and helps companies find and implement modern business solutions to reinvent their productivity.