Assess Microsoft Dynamics 365 business-fit with GYDE365 Discover
GYDE365-Discover is a revolutionary way to determine if Microsoft Dynamics 365 is right for your business. Supported by Microsoft and developed by a team of industry experts, it allows you to make an informed decision as to whether implementing Dynamics 365 will give you the business tools and capability you need.
The decision to implement a new business application is not without risk. Have all of our requirements been captured? Which solution should we choose? Will it do everything we need? How long will it take? How much will it cost? Who do we choose to make it happen?
The traditional process for answering these questions accurately is both time-consuming and costly, taking on average at least three months. It typically involves numerous, lengthy, information-gathering workshops and feedback sessions over extended periods of time, often with multiple parties.
GYDE365-Discover provides organisations like yours with a significantly more cost-effective alternative. For a fixed price and at a third of the cost of other methods, you are empowered to make an informed decision as to whether Dynamics 365 is a good fit for your business, in a matter of days, not months.
Using an online, survey-driven application, your team members can answer a series of role-specific, non-technical, business-level questions, at a time that is convenient for them. Once complete, you will receive a detailed output document, providing you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about Dynamics 365.
1. A Dynamics 365 gap/fit analysis - see how closely it meets your key business requirements.
2. High-level solution blueprint - providing enough detail to produce an RFI/RFP document for you to judge potential implementation partners and/or compare alternative solutions.
3. Indicative licensing costs - providing you with a baseline for comparing proposal costs.
- Validate in days or weeks if Dynamics 365 is a good fit for your business
- Cut your system validation costs by up to 60% compared to other methods
- Easily build your own high-level system blueprint and indicative licensing costs
- Your teams can provide required inputs when it suits them - anytime, anywhere
- Reduces the need for input from highly skilled, expensive resources
- Compare other software vendors or implementation partners using standard documentation