Bring your handwritten math to life with FluidMath! FluidMath is the first handwriting-based educational math app designed for teachers and students in grades 6-12 (middle school and high school) and applicable to pre-algebra through calculus courses.
Note: FluidMath requires Internet Explorer 11 or later.
Reasons for teachers and students to use FluidMath:
* stay in the mathematician's primary workspace: a writing surface
* entering and editing math has never been easier-- just write standard math notation
* apply your device's pen and touch capabilities to teaching and learning math and science
* get the interactive visualizations and computations you want in less time
* applicable to multiple topics in multiple courses in grades 6 - 12
* highly interactive and engaging!
* researched, developed, and tested in consultation with teachers over 5 years with support from NSF, NIH, and U.S. Dept. of Ed.
The award-winning FluidMath enables teachers and students to easily create, solve, and graph math and physics problems all in their own handwriting. For teachers, it is designed to assist in creating dynamic instructional materials for the classroom and to enable clearer presentation of concepts. For students, it is designed to help explore and understand concepts in mathematics and science.
You can think of FluidMath as an enhanced whiteboard or a smart piece of math paper.