Create flexible Office 365 forms for SharePoint lists in a user-friendly interface with drag & drop feature.
Office 365 Forms Designer for SharePoint Online helps you to modify default SharePoint Online list forms into compact and stylish custom forms with many adjusting options. An intuitive interface allows end-users without any coding skills to create rich and impressive SharePoint item forms in a few minutes.
There's no need to scroll large SharePoint lists up and down! The ability to design distinct forms for creating, editing, and displaying items can be used for working with only a few list fields in a convenient view. With Virto Office 365 Forms Designer, users can configure highly customized complex SharePoint forms for reports, invoices, product details publishing, requests handling, contact information gathering, and any other business process requirements.
Virto Forms Designer for Office 365 key features:
- Create custom SharePoint Online list item/document forms with additional sections and blocks, using drag and drop feature.
- Add images, lookup columns, buttons, links, and many other elements to your form.
- Customize form text fields and hide labels of fields if needed.
- Ability to apply the same view for creating, editing, and displaying forms without individual adjustment.
- Define colors, text styles, and design the appearance of the fields.
- Export\import saved form templates and apply the same or slightly modified view for different lists.
- Use different layouts to display different Forms for different people/groups according to their permission levels.
Product documentation on how to create a form in SharePoint: https://virtostorage.blob.core.windows.net/download/Manuals/virto_forms_designer_office-365_installation-and-user_guide.pdf
Please share your feedback about Virto O365 Forms Designer and share your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make it even better for you.
Note: this particular Forms Designer Add-in contains only installation instructions of the required Forms Pro App, that will allow you to understand how to create a form in SharePoint. In order to open the page for installation instructions for Forms Pro, please go to https://forms-app.virtosoftware.com/Install
This Office 365 add-in works in conjunction with another add-in, which is only available from the provider. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due to the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually so that it can be installed in your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with the installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
With feature requests on Office 365 Forms Designer please email us at email@example.com
Find more great Office 365 Add-ins on https://www.virtosoftware.com/sharepoint-web-parts/office365-apps/