Get Planner tasks from Office 365 Planner & Teams at the tip of your hand in Outlook on any device.
Managing and creating tasks has never been easier. Get Planner tasks from Office 365 Planner & Teams at the tip of your hand, in Outlook for Windows, MAC, IOS or Web mail.
iPlanner Pro winner of Best Integration 1st place Microsoft 365 App Award Winners 2019. ‘The Microsoft 365 App Awards recognize apps that provide an outstanding productivity experience, as nominated by its users. It’s great to see so many apps making a positive impact through well-crafted integrations with Microsoft 365. Congratulations to all of the winners.’ – Rob Howard
When iPlanner Pro is deployed, you will automatically get a FREE 30 days’ trail for 3 users. After the FREE trial period you can purchase a subscription by contacting iGlobe, your Microsoft Partner or at Microsoft Store. To purchase from iGlobe send and email to email@example.com with the number of required users and invoicing information. It is a subscription-based license. Price, up to 50 users, US $2 (Euro 2,-) per user per month based on a yearly subscription and a minimum of 5 user per order. From 50 users, US $1 (Euro 1,-) per user per month based on a yearly subscription.
As a member of the Office 365 suite, Planner is integrated with other Office 365 services, such as Groups and Microsoft Teams. The Planner offers people a simple and highly visual way to organize teamwork. Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress. Planner can be used to manage a marketing event, brainstorm new product ideas, track a school project, prepare for a customer visit, or just organize your team more effectively.
The App Award winning App, iGlobe Outlook iPlanner Pro Add-in, provided by iGlobe, brings you the Planner to Outlook.
Please take a couple of minutes to watch this YouTube playlist. You will find users guide and deployment guides for administrator. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We can also offer you a demo or assist you in the implementation. As it is a simple product, we believe it will not take more than just 30 min. Book us now
|EDIT A TASK||CREATE A NEW TASK|
FILTER YOUR TASKS
If you are on the latest version of Outlook for Windows, you will be able to PIN the add-in and keeping it open in Outlook. That will make tasks management so much easier.
Your security is important.
Read about iPlanner Pro on Microsoft Microsoft 365 App Security and Compliance program -
The Microsoft 365 App Publisher Attestation program is a thorough assessment of an app's security, data handling and compliance practices submitted by the publisher of the app. The detailed information is validated for consistency, compiled, and presented for consumption through this portal. The attestation process centers on an extensive questionnaire detailing an app's security, data handling, and compliance attributes. The information provided covers the entire app functionality that is exposed when the app is activated on your organization's Microsoft 365 platform and includes the following:
- Data Handling: How an app collects and stores organizational data, and what control your organization has over that data.
- Security: The protocols, processes, and procedures that an app has to protect data and detect and repel cyber-attacks.
- Compliance: The app's adherence to required industry standards and specifications.
- Legal: The app's adherence to required legislative statues and regulations.
iGlobe will continuously work on enhancing the functionality of iPlanner Pro as Microsoft gives us options to do so.
- You must have an active Planner in your Office 365
- An Office 365 Global administrator must give consent the first time the add-in is activated
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- Este suplemento pode ler ou modificar o conteúdo de qualquer item em sua caixa de correio e criar novos itens. Ele pode acessar informações pessoais – como corpo, assunto, remetente, destinatários ou anexos – em qualquer item de calendário ou de mensagem. Ele pode enviar dados a um serviço de terceiros.