Streamline your e-signature workflows with Adobe Acrobat Sign for SharePoint.
Get your documents signed faster and maximize efficiency by adding Adobe Acrobat Sign, Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, to SharePoint. Send for signature, track progress, and automatically store signed documents and any data collected during the approval process – all from within SharePoint.
- Add powerful e-signature capabilities to any document without leaving SharePoint.
- Track real-time status at every step. See the status of any document sent for signature knowing who has signed and who is up next.
- Send for e-signature with a click. Create a document or open an existing one and click on the Adobe Acrobat Sign icon in the Microsoft ribbon to send it for e-signature.
- Automate approval routes. Use built-in SharePoint workflow logic to send agreements to appropriate signers based on data such as agreement type or value.
- Sign on any device. No additional software download or accounts are needed for your recipient to sign via any browser or mobile device.
- Sync your web forms. Accelerate digital enrollment and approvals, and make onboarding, service requests, or credit card applications effortless with reusable web forms.
- Automatically save signed web forms in designated SharePoint folders for easy access.
- Minimize legal and compliance risks. Adobe Acrobat Sign e-signatures are globally compliant and legally binding in nearly every country in the world.
This add-in requires a valid license of Adobe Acrobat Sign for enterprise edition.
Subscribe today: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html
Start a free 30-days trial: https://adobe.com/go/sharepoint-sign-trial
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Getting started resources: