CONVIEN Meeting Place Finder
por CONVIEN GmbH
Find, schedule, and travel to the next meeting or event location with the smallest carbon footprint.
Easily schedule meetings with sustainable locations and travel options without leaving your Outlook calendar.
The CONVIEN Meeting Place Finder Add-in for Outlook is an intuitive solution that helps both meeting organizers and attendees make sustainable decisions about ‘where to arrange’ and ‘how to get to’ the next meeting destination.
AS AN EVENT ORGANIZER, IT WILL:
- Help you select an optimal meeting location, based on the departure origins of all your participating attendees
- Allow you to reduce your total travel-related CO₂ footprint, by suggesting the most carbon-efficient locations
How it works:
To get started, you will only need the place of origin of the participants, as well as the intended date and time for the meeting. The free search then provides you with a list of optimal geographic locations, displaying the total travel CO₂ forecast, for each result.
After you’ve come to a decision, with a few clicks, your finalized results are embedded directly into the calendar invitation. Then, as usual, you can add any notes or attachments and the invitation is ready to send out.
AS AN EVENT ATTENDEE IT WILL:
- Enable easy comparison of the most carbon-efficient travel options to get you to your upcoming meeting
- Provide an overview of the travel routes and the estimated time duration of each to help you decide how to travel
How it works:
To begin using the tool, you will only need to specify your departure location in the ‘Departure field.’ After running the search, the current travel safety ranking, and the transportation methods will be displayed. These results will help you decide the most carbon-efficient travel method to get you to your meeting.
To learn more about CONVIEN, our products, and our mission as a company, please click the link below:
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- Este suplemento pode acessar e modificar informações pessoais na mensagem ativa como as informações do corpo, assunto, remetente, destinatários e anexos. Ele pode enviar dados a um serviço de terceiros. Outros itens em sua caixa de correio não podem ser lidos ou modificados.