eformity | Signature Manager
por eformity document solutions
Easily manage signatures and building blocks for Outlook.
Creating and managing your signatures can be very time-consuming. There are a lot of things to consider, even before you start with the content. Defining the layout in a signature will solve this partially, but, before you know it, you’re dealing with numerous signatures for different locations, departments and languages. A simple adjustment will quickly become a day’s work if you have to apply it to all your signatures. And perhaps you don’t want everybody to be able to adjust data, because you could lose consistency in your signatures. In short, there’s too much to consider.
Directly useable in Outlook
With our add-in it’s easy to manage the signatures. All adjustments are directly visible and useable. This way, the signatures will always be consistent.
International companies often use the same signatures in multiple languages. With our platform, creating signatures in multiple languages is no problem at all. In addition, user interaction can also be adjusted to the language of your choosing.
With our platform, it’s possible to easily create subdivisions, such as locations, organizations or departments. If the company consists of multiple locations, you can easily personalize this by adding their own logo and name and address details.
A few advantages in a row:
- Direct access from Microsoft Outlook
- Manage signatures from one central location
- Create and modify signatures in different languages
- Signatures based on user rights
- Single Sign On
- Easily manage and insert images through the side panel
This add-in only works in combination with a subscription on eformity.net. If you don't have a subscription you can create a trial subscription for free.
Need any further assistance?
Please contact a member of our team at +31 78 699 29 00 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Funcionalidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados pela Internet
- Este suplemento pode acessar e modificar informações pessoais na mensagem ativa como as informações do corpo, assunto, remetente, destinatários e anexos. Ele pode enviar dados a um serviço de terceiros. Outros itens em sua caixa de correio não podem ser lidos ou modificados.
- O usuário compõe um novo email.