Smart BI for Dynamics 365 Business Central
por XAPT SOLUTIONS SRL
Gain competitive advantages from interactive and stunning visuals, sharing the results with your tea
Smart BI is a Business Intelligence tool which displays your data in a dashboard, summing up important values from the data set. You can view sales values, monthly goals, revenue versus expenses and more.
Smarter access to your data on premise and in-cloud data
Power BI collects and stores all your data on premise and cloud information in a single, more centralized location that you can access whenever and wherever as required.
Interactive and stunning visualizations you can share with wide audiences
Power BI turns anyone into a master of disseminating information the easiest way with its visualizations and interactive dashboards that provide a consolidated live view of your enterprise and its performance.
Simplified answers to complex questions
With Microsoft Power BI, users are empowered by data, not overwhelmed by it. The system makes interaction with your data fast and quick, thanks to the use of the simple yet effective drag-and-drop gestures to identify trends and natural language queries to get lightning-fast answers.
Immediate and fruitful collaboration
Power BI allows you to share dashboards and reports with the right people wherever you go. The system also provides you with the flexibility as it operates compatibly with the leading operating systems – Windows, iOS, and Android. Alerts will notify you about any updates or changes in your data so you can immediately work with your team to take immediate action.
Financials (Paid – please contact us)
- Get project and cost / benefit centers financial view compared to customer-weighted turnover.
- Detailed analyzes of customer statistics at transaction / period level and company document status.
- Get a complete picture of the income and expense account according to your business type.
- Optimize purchasing decisions based on season, seasonality and supplier discount.
- Get the best decision to buy the products with real-time information about their price depending on the supplier, the delivery time and the reason for the return.
- Predict the lowest purchase price for a defined period based on historical data.
Inventory (Paid – please contact us)
- Optimize stock based on area-specific indicators:
- Stock share in relation to the demand for sale.
- Inventory turnover.
- Selling time of the current stock.
- Analyze and optimize returns from customers.
- Analyze sales profitability by region, customers and products / services sold.
- View macro data with the ability to analyze detail by drill-down functionality.
- Create "What if?" Scenarios to predict sales based on historical data and selected parameters (sales request, cost, sales price)