Cloud Workspace for Azure Setup App
Automate Cloud Workspace deployments with SSO and minimize your IaaS costs
Cloud Workspace for Azure (CWA) and Cloud Workspace Management Suite are the quintessential tools for simplifying the deployment and ongoing administration for environments in Azure. Administrators from ANY industry can easily provision, manage and optimizes servers, and desktop-centric Windows workspaces (RDS, WVD, VDI) in Azure for ANY end user.
Native support for Azure Active Directory Domain Services (AD Connect also supported). Use your Office 365 email address and password to access either a fully interactive desktop in the Azure cloud or stream RemoteApp applications. CWA creates and manages Line of Business Servers, Remote Desktop Sessions (RDS) and Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD) with full integration to the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 suites and access to files stored in OneDrive or Azure Files.
- Optimize your Azure spend with automated workload scheduling & Patent Pending Wake on Demand Technology
- Leverage CW.asap, a powerful triggered events driven scripting engine and repository supporting full application installation, scripting and more...
- Manage application rights, access, and delivery
- Integrated Backup & Disaster Recovery with Native support for Azure Backup
- Enhanced Security with automatically enabled Microsoft Antimalware for Azure
- Maximize the value of Microsoft 365 with Windows 10 desktops in Azure
Cloud Workspace for Azure extends the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 experience into a fully customized workspace for employees while simplifying the administration tasks for this secure environment in the Azure cloud. Contact CloudJumper for more information.
This deployment app is for:
- Technical Administrators with Global Administrator permissions on AD and with the Owner role a current Azure subscription
- Microsoft CSPs with appropriate delegated access to customer environments.
- *The subscription selected must have enough quota to deploy the desired number of B2ms, A2 v2, D2 v3 or v2 series VMs in the desired region.*
- While this fully automated deployment app is free to use - CWMS is licensed separately on a per named User basis.
- Pricing starts at $12 per User per month with a 10 User minimum and a 1 year annual agreement.
- There is a risk-free 30 day trial - cancel in time and you won't see a bill for licenses or services. Azure infrastructure/services are charged as they are consumed.
- New partners will need to provide a payment method during the signup process.