Translate & localize your content with a cloud-based solution
Crowdin is a translation management software for agile teams. We empower companies of any shape and size to grow by reaching people who speak different languages. More than a million users from all over the world registered to deliver their websites, mobile apps, games, docs, and other content in their customers' language.
Crowdin has 2M+ registered user accounts, 100K+ localization projects, and customers from 160+ countries. Among customers, you can find companies like GitLab, GitHub, Calendly, Discord, and Kickstarter.
Crowdin connects systems for a seamless localization cycle and has 300+ integrations, so you can automate your localization workflow and keep localizable content in sync.
We support all the most common file formats. We also support custom file formats, create pre/post processors to customize the file import and export settings, support custom placeholders, and more to make sure you can localize your files with Crowdin.
- Bring all your content together and translate.
- Use an agency or your own translators.
- Edit text copy without coding.
- Flexible workflow with integrated tools.
- View progress in real time and get detailed reports.
- Online translation editor.
- Save time by using the latest technology and providing context: In-Context, machine translation, translation memory, screenshots, and glossary.
- Keep your data secure.