Drawp for School is an all-in-one K-12 platform for creation, collaboration, content and workflow management. It includes rich design tools, swipe-to-share collaboration and cloud storage. Partially funded by the National Science Foundation, the platform includes robust accessibility features such as an add-on language scaffolding tool, text-to-speech and voice recording.
Drawp helps teachers reach students at their individual level in any subject. Drawp can be used with all subjects, and saves time for teachers by automatically distributing, collecting, organizing, and storing assignments.
The free Drawp Resource Marketplace provides teachers with an easy-to-access repository of educational resources to download and share.
Note: All users who sign up for Drawp for School using the Microsoft AppSource Store will be signed in using a demo school, called App Source Trial school. Do not use the demo school for actual student information. Before importing actual school and student data, sign up for a subscription, which includes easy admin-approved roster data import and complete student privacy protection. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Rich Mixed Media Design Tools: Drawing, Painting, Photos, Voice Stickers and Text
- SimpleShare™ Swipe-to-Share Collaboration
- Voice Stickers for Voice Recording
- Intuitive Workflow Management
- Unlimited Cloud Storage to Access Work at Home or School
- COPPA & FERPA Compliant To Protect Student Privacy
- Drawp Resource Marketplace of Lesson Plans for Teachers
- Common-Core Aligned Content
- No Email Needed
Used with All Subjects, Drawp is Ideal for:
- STEM, STEAM, Maker Ed
- English Language Learning
- Design Thinking
- Ongoing Student Portfolios
- Student-Parent Communication
- Awardee of a 2017 National Science Foundation SBIR Grant
- EdSurge DILA Crystal Clear Honorable Mention 2014
- Mom’s Choice Gold Award®
- Moms With Apps® Know What’s Inside® Certified
- Teachers With Apps Certified
- Appysmarts Editor’s Favorite
- Signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge
- Winner of Silicon Valley Education Foundation Innovation Hub (iHub) Pitch Games
- Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Val Verde Unified School District
- Partially funded by the National Science Foundation
- Compatible With Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
- Integrated with Microsoft SSO and SDS
- Available for iOS, Mac, Android, Chrome, Windows and Web