DRUID platform for enterprise chat bots
DRUID is the no-code enterprise chat bot platform. DRUID allows business and technical people to work together and co-author Virtual Assistants for the enterprise. DRUID includes state of the art artificial intelligence (AI) with natural language processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML), conversation designer, entity designer and Integration Hub.
You use DRUID to build Virtual Assistants for:
- Your Customers
- Your Partners
- Your Employees
The druid platform consists of two main modules, the Conversational designer and the Enterprise Integration Framework (the core intelligence of a bot and the hub towards all enterprise knowledge), enriched with AI cognitive services.
AI cognitive services provides support for NLP Multilanguage, including Romanian, machine learning, and image processing and text recognition (OCR). The DRUID platform provides lots of already built Chat bots and template (which can be tailored easily) in different industries:
- financial services
- on line commerce
- marketing and sales campaigns
- self-services , customer service
- virtual assistant for employees
- virtual assistant for flow documents
Due to the Enterprise Integration framework the Chatbot Druid is connecting to the specific technologies and applications: SQL, REST, CRM (Microsoft, Sales Force), ERP (SAP, Charisma, Dynamics), RPA (UI Path), easily with a drag and drop editor.
DRUID chat bots can perform various tasks:
- Respond to questions
- Send Alerts
- Deliver reports
- Track Smart Tasks
- Fill in forms
Human takeover (live chat)
Druid has the ability to automatically route the conversational with a human agent.
You can start building your Virtual Assistants from existing DRUID Templates:
- Cristina, the Human Recourse Virtual Assistant with skills in Personnel Administration, Recruiting, On Boarding, Compensations and Benefits, Training. Routine jobs like taking care of documents, leave schedules and claims, salaries , can be easily manage by Cristina Cristina can take baseline interviews , collecting feedback fr0m employees ,answering internal and external questions regarding rules and policy of the company.
- Victor, Customer’s Virtual Assistant in Financial Services (Banking, Leasing, Insurance) with skills in Loan Origination, Offering, Risk assessment, Account Management, Customer Support.