PRaaS is ONE global platform, service, agreement and relationship to manage enterprise print & scan
For 20 years Fulton Francis have worked with global enterprise customers as a vendor independent advisor for Managed Print Services (MPS).
We achieved rare insights into what customers desired in their ultimate global MPS.
The desired solution didn't exist in the market so Fulton Francis designed it and partnered with Microsoft and Printix to deliver it on Azure.
We call the replacement for MPS, Print as-a-Service (PRaaS).
PRaaS is ONE global platform, service, agreement and relationship to manage enterprise customers print and scan (document) needs.
PRaaS is highly differentiated (a NEW category) as it is:
• Vendor independent - management of all brands in all locations and multivendor environments
• Delivered by industry leading client advisors in MPS
• Hosted on Azure; the markets leading enterprise secure and compliant cloud (critical)
• Contracted and billed as a utility - like other IT infrastructure and services you consume
• Flexible in the addition or termination of PRaaS components
• Focused on driving savings and delivering productivity efficiencies through:
o Document and content level visibility and control (via Printix, Azure Information Protection and Power BI)
o Fulton Francis expertise
o Fulton Francis + Microsoft market position
o Digital Transformation (bespoke or via AppSource or Azure Marketplace add-ons)
•Aligned with our customer objectives of:
2. Consistency in solution design, commercials and experience
3. Reduced category workload for Procurement, IT, Finance and Legal
4. Lower TCO
5. Maximum security at cloud, device, document and end-user levels
6. Regulatory compliance
7. Elimination of non-essential print. From an environmental perspective less print = less hardware, paper, emissions, toner/ink and landfill
PRaaS is a holistic offering for enterprise customers that can include:
• Baseline audit of infrastructure, assets, locations, usage, spend, contractual state and category support tasks
• Future state design that delivers our customers net double-digit savings on addressable spend
• Project management that delivers our customers from current to future state
• Provision of future state PRaaS infrastructure (on Azure), print hardware, maintenance and consumables
• Billing as-a-utility
• Customized reports
• Ongoing category management, including; transformation, advisory and coordination of installs, moves, adds, changes and deletes
• Help desk
• The print/scan hardware and maintenance, to meet your needs, from single or multiple OEM's
• Bespoke project management services, as required, related to M&;A, restructuring or relocations
Printix enables customers to:
1. Remove print servers
2. Reduce IT admin costs
3. Achieve global consistency for your print & scan infrastructure
4. Integrate printing into your Office 365 cloud strategy
5. Ensure high performance and reliable printing for all users