Kognitwin® Maintenance & Turnaround
por Kongsberg Digital AS
Digital Twin enabled maintenance operations
Kognitwin® Maintenance & Turnaround Planning provides you with the capabilities you need to plan daily maintenance activities or more complex events. With Kognitwin® as a foundation, onsite users will be able to collaborate with remote teams using an Industrial Work Surface that provides them with the essential information that they need. Users will be able to investigate issues, develop mechanical isolation plans, build work packages, and orchestrate complex maintenance campaigns in one fully integrated solution.
- One global web-based environment for managing all your organization’s assets
- Interactive 3D visualizations (Model or Laser Scan)
- Hot spotted engineering documents (P&ID) enriched with real-time data
- Consistent mechanics across all visualizations that provide instant access to all IT and OT data
- Data driven architecture that enables deployment in 30-90 days
Maintenance & Turnaround App Experiences
- Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) – Whether you are planning daily operations or complex turnaround events, SIMOPS will enable your team to understand where activities will occur and the potential impact that they could have on one another.
- Mechanical Isolation Planning –Mechanical Isolation Planning leverages powerful AI to generate an isolation plan from 3D model and engineering documents. Generated Isolation Plans can be adjusted or enriched with additional instructions and made available to mobile users.
- Work Packages – Package the essential information needed by maintenance teams to complete a scheduled work activity. Work Packages enables you to bundle work order information, technical documents, and other job specific details into one package that can be sent digitally an opened on any devices. Engineering documents such as P&IDs and schematics can be marked up or annotated with job specific details.
- Downtime avoidance associated with maintenance related activities including turnaround events
- Enhance the facility and field worker safety by ensuring the availability of safety critical information
- Improve workforce efficiency 50-70% when analyzing an issue and looking for data
Who is it for?
- Maintenance Planner
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Facility / Process Engineers
- MOC / Project Coordinators
- Technical Safety
- Field Workers / Technicians / Tradesman
- Operations Coordinator