Ombori Grid Occupancy Control
Track visitors entering and leaving a location
Monitor the number of people in every location
Count people entering and leaving a location. Even if customers can enter or leave through more than one doorway, this automatically counts the total number of people in the building. Real-time occupancy levels are displayed on signage in multiple locations.
When occupancy levels reach maximum, doors can be closed automatically. They will automatically be reopened when occupancy levels are reduced. Signage informs customers when the location is full. If Queue Management is also installed, it will automatically be enabled on demand.
Notify staff when occupancy levels reach preset thresholds.
For any business or organization that has a need to track the number of people in the building.
- Municipalities & public sector
- Public transportation
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Museums and galleries
- Factories and warehouses
- Schools and universities
- A restroom in a corporate office
- A dining area in a hospital
- A department within a large store
- A gift store in a hotel or airport
- A special exhibit inside a museum
Ensures compliance with regulations and provides valuable data that enables you to make critical decisions. Signage ensures transparency which increases visitor satisfaction.
- Reduce costs
- Optimize staff utilization
- Reduce visitor frustration
- Smoother visitor flow
- Smart queue management
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate
- Proven technology: based on Microsoft Azure IoT
- Developer tools: create your own apps