Easily connect your existing PBX phone service to Microsoft Teams. No hardware or software required.
Voice-enable Microsoft Teams around existing infrastructure and commercial commitments.
- No additional software or hardware
- Quick and simple to deploy
- No big changes to your phone services
Make and receive calls on any device.
- Microsoft Teams users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile, and certified Teams devices to make calls
- Call2Teams users get to make and receive calls just like on their existing desk phone
- No special configuration of your phone system
- Simply add Teams users like a new phone, keep all your desk phones as they are
- Use Teams on your mobile, no complex VPNs to manage
- Fully flexible, per user, per month pricing
- No up-front cost
- No minimum user quantity - from 1 to 5,000 users
- Pay as you go, monthly subscription model
Users require the Office 365 Phone System add-on or E5 licenses to use calling in Microsoft Teams
- The Call2Teams global gateways provide a simple link between your existing PBX and the Office 365 Teams platform.
- Offering enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure
- Retain Call Centre software, devices and integrations with your current PBX
For more information go to www.call2teams.com