Yeastar for Microsoft Teams
por Qunifi Ltd
Bring Microsoft Teams users to your Yeastar PBX System for calls.
The integration makes Microsoft Teams users regular extensions on Yeastar PBX System. With the simple setup, Teams users can use their business phone number on the Yeastar PBX System while enjoying all the powerful telephony features to enhance efficiency. Users on Yeastar PBX System can use physical phones or the native Linkus UC Softphone as desired and be connected with Teams users to work collaboratively. The integration makes a complete unified communications & collaboration solution, enabling your team to work from anywhere.
Designed for SMEs, Yeastar PBX System delivers enterprise-grade business communications features along with advanced UC capabilities, bringing a solid, reliable, and affordable VoIP solution. Combining Yeastar PBX System with Microsoft Teams, all users’ calling experience is seamless and pleasant.
- Make and receive calls directly from your Teams app.
- Keep your existing phone numbers, SIP phones, and any SIP devices.
- Users on Yeastar PBX System and Teams reach others like regular extensions do.
- Advanced PBX features including IVR, call queue, call routing, call recording, and more.
- Easy setup in minutes with no hardware required.
- Yeastar PBX System does not include Phone Numbers, you can bring your own SIP trunk knowing that it will interoperate perfectly with Yeastar PBX System.
- Additional Microsoft License is Required: Users require the Microsoft 365 Business Voice (without calling plan) add-on, Phone System add-on, Common Area Phone or E5 licenses to use calling in Microsoft Teams
- Yeastar for Microsoft Teams is powered by Call2Teams