TeamMate Connector for VoIP.ms
por TeamMate Technology
Connect your existing PBX to Microsoft Teams as a softphone. No additional hardware or software.
The TeamMate Connector for VoIP.ms links your existing PBX to the dial-pad in Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams becomes a softphone on your PBX - in the native Microsoft Teams Calls application. The Teams user can also have access to PBX softkeys, their PBX user portal, and PBX notifications from within Microsoft Teams. Compare to Call2Teams.
- Connect your existing VoIP.ms PBX to Microsoft Teams via a certified Microsoft Direct Routing Gateway with no additional hardware or software required.
- Teams users can make and receive calls anywhere they use Microsoft Teams just like - and in addition to - on their existing desk phone.
- No Software or hardware to install,
- No interruption to existing Phone System or PBX services.
- Enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft Teams works as a softphone on most Call and Contact Center applications.
- No minimum user - 1 to 10,000 supported through Appsource Marketplace.
- Monthly subscription. Cancel whenever you want.
- Requires a Microsoft Office users license and a Phone System add-on or equivalent.
- No set-up cost.
- 24/7/365 monitoring services with real-time service alerts.
- For more details go to www.teammatetechnology.com