ShareMedix - Medical data anonymization and secure sharing
por theBlue.ai GmbH
Automate the medical data anonymization process using AI and securely share medical data.
Medical data includes personally identifiable Information (PII) and other sensitive data, that are subject to various regulations such as GDPR and HIPAA.
Improper handling can lead to legal ramifications and significant fines.
Traditional methods such as manual anonymization of data are extremely time intensive and often too burdensome to conduct.
But we all know that sharing the right data can help saving lives.
ShareMedix enables medical professionals to anonymize and securely share medical data.
Doctors & Medical Offices
With ShareMedix you can quickly anonymise your medical data and share it with colleagues and patients.• Have full control over your data
• Manage how long and with whom it is shared
• Free yourself from sending CDs and USB sticks
Hospitals & Medical Facilities, Data Protection Officers
a consistent standard within all medical departments to share data
securely and anonymously with external departments,
colleagues and patients.
• Data leaves the hospital only anonymised and controlled.
• Conduct innovative projects, research grants and cooperate with other hospitals
• Hospital employees save a lot of time.
• The error rate decreases due to automatic anonymization.
Administrators & Assistants
Satisfy the data requests from patients and authorities such as:
• patient asking for monitoring videos (risk of compromising the privacy of other patients)
• police requesting access to surveillance cameras videos
• health authorities demanding the medical documentation.
Krankenhauszukunftsgesetz - KHZG
The solution is particularly recommended for meeting data security requirements as part of the German Hospital Future Act projects (Krankenhauszukunftsgesetz - KHZG).
Would you like to see the platform in action before buying?
Click below and request a free online demonstration of our platform and see for yourself how easy compliant data anonymization and sharing can be.