Upskill your employees at scale and reduce training time with Virtual Reality
Uptale is the Enterprise Immersive Learning platform designed for businesses to create, share and track interactive training modules in 360° Virtual Reality.
Businesses such as L’Oréal, Bank of the West, and PSA Fiat Chrysler accelerated employee enablement programs by 200% and reduced global training costs by 50% by deploying Uptale. Uptale enables companies to improve the learning efficiency of their employees through a more interactive VR training experience.
Join our Uptale customers and enjoy these benefits:
- Online Immersive Learning: Digitize training with online workforces. Global workforce scalability is simple with training content on any device, any location in real time
- “On-the-job” Simulations: Immersive VR learning experiences improves learner information retention and triggers memories due to the experience of seeing it in a simulated real-world experience
- Learning Mobility & Versatility: Distribute and share consistent training to any online device (smartphone, VR headsets, tablets, laptops) allowing workforces to revisit VR training experiences
- Translate &
Distribute: Save time by effortlessly translating your
experience and sharing training content and VR experiences in +25
- VR Experience Builder: Create immersive experiences from 360° videos and photos by adding 50+ types of interactions and cognitive services in few hours. No technical knowledge required
- Learner Analytics Dashboards: Track your team’s progress or specific learner insights in detail with Uptale dashboards and connect it to your Learning Management System
- Voice analytics: Provide learners with a true
immersive experience and receive instant feedback on soft-skills
In the midst of Covid-19, companies developing products to fight the pandemia need to ramp-up production in a way that has never been done before. Uptale is happy to contribute by offering a free access to the platform and advisory support to help these companies protect their workforce and reskill their people.