Microsoft Teams is a solution for the entire Health Organization as part of Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare
As a cloud-based team collaboration tool that lets you connect on any device, that includes messaging, file sharing, video meetings, and access to business apps, Microsoft Teams can bring your entire Health Care Organization together. Built on the secure and compliant Microsoft 365 cloud, Microsoft Teams enables HIPAA compliance and, in addition is compliant with other standards like HITRUST, SOC 1, SOC 2, GDPR, and more.
eGroup | Enabling Technologies Microsoft Teams for Healthcare Assessment will show you how to build the roadmap needed to roll out Microsoft Teams for your entire Healthcare organization through the following:
- Physicians can connect with the people and information they need
- Nurses can orchestrate resources and care across departments, digitize clinical workflows, and enable coordinated care with instant access
- Administrators can securely communicate with clinicians and across all hospital staff
- IT can ensure clinicians and staff have a secure and compliant way to communicate and collaborate
Our multi day assessment will cover the following agenda in helping you build a Microsoft Teams deployment roadmap:
- Day 1: Evaluate current physical and cloud-based environments and network infrastructures to determine the readiness for Microsoft Teams
- Day 2-3: Provide a Microsoft Teams interactive Workshop (Security and Governance Overview, Microsoft Teams functional Overview, Microsoft Teams Design Recommendations) to allow for a full understanding of the Microsoft Teams solution
- Day 4-5: Provide documentation specific to recommended next steps and a project plan for either a Proof of Concept or Deployment of Microsoft Teams across your entire Healthcare organization
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there's no limit to what you can achieve. Microsoft Teams brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps.