de Silverware Inc.
A full seed-to-sale cannabis ERP solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Are you manually maintaining data in your state track and trace system? Do you know what your product truly costs? Are you struggling to manage your quarantine process? Do you have a folder full of spreadsheets?
Regulated industries like cannabis rely on quick and accurate data. Stay ahead of the competition by eliminating manual processes and siloed information with SilverLeaf Cannabis.
Improper accounting of costs and materials, lack of automated quality control, and too many software tools keep you tied to inefficiencies. Move past the complex workarounds so that your team can focus on optimizing your business.
SilverLeaf Cannabis is a full seed-to-sale enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution built for cannabis operations, with the full power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Get all the benefits of the Microsoft stack with cannabis-specific features to track all material costs, optimize the traceability of your product, and manage your compliance initiatives.
Don’t let complexities of the cannabis industry overwhelm you. Rise to the challenge with the information to make better business decisions with SilverLeaf for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Understand your true costs and materials with cost accounting, reporting, and dashboards.
- Build trust in your data to make better decisions with useful dashboards created with Microsoft Power BI.
- Streamline audits with faster more accurate access to data and internal controls within the same tool.
- Control your quarantine process automatically and track lab results.
- Know what you need before you need it. With material requirements planning (MRP), you know the exact number of materials you need vs. what you currently have. Use MRP to create triggers for POs, reorders, movement of inventory, etc.
- Ensure delivery compliance with manifest generation and mapping, signature capture, and chain of custody tracking.
$350 per month, plus $79 per user per month.
Purchase includes a free 1-hour assessment for a quote on implementation services from Silverware, or contact your Dynamics partner.
This app requires the Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
English (United States)
Click the Free Trial button to get started with SilverLeaf Cannabis for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or visit https://silverleafcbc.com/ for more information.