rPoint, Auditing Compliance and Managing Licenses
de Alianz Development
Purpose-built platform for auditing compliance to regulations, managing licenses and certifications
rPoint is a purpose-built regulatory and supervisory business application framework.
rPoint empowers regulatory authorities, local governments, and municipalities to monitor and enforce compliance to regulations and manage client-facing operations efficiently. The following are core features of rPoint as an industry agnostic application platform as a service for managing compliance to regulations and licensing.
· Managing libraries of corporate and professional regulations
· Digital collaborative workspace for managing the life cycle of corporate and professional audit of compliance to the appropriate regulations
· Framework for automating calculations of penalties due to non-compliance to regulations as well as a reconciliation of fees and penalties with client
· Out-of-the-box integration with online payment providers for managing invoices, payments for penalties and receipts via secured web portal
· Framework for managing professional licenses and certifications
· Templates of business processes for conducting auditing, investigations, appeals, and reconciliation of compliance reports.
· Standard CRM features include a 360-degree compliance view on corporate and professional clients
· An exemplary application for managing compliance audits of pharmacies (community, hospital, tele-pharmacy) and pharmacy professionals.