Dun and Bradstreet's Optimizer for Microsoft
de Dun & Bradstreet
Dun and Bradstreet's Optimizer adds key data to business records and keeps data updated.
Empower your organization with accurate and actionable data in the cloud!
D&B Optimizer is a foundational data service from Dun & Bradstreet that improves the quality of your business data by correctly identifying, cleansing, and injecting firmographic intelligence into records within your Microsoft application environment. Powered by Dun & Bradstreet's global business database, D&B Optimizer delivers mastered business intelligence on more than 430 million companies and their corporate hierarchies. By offering seamless connectivity through Microsoft's Azure cloud services, D&B Optimizer helps increase productivity and organizational alignment, while enabling customers to grow their most valuable business relationships.
D&B Optimizer serves as the foundational building block that links core business intelligence to additional insights, analytics, and data analysis capabilities provided by Dun & Bradstreet, or other third party data providers, giving customers a wealth of options to leverage data in new ways across their Microsoft stack. Customers can leverage real-time, actionable data to help make critical business decisions.
The key capabilities provided by D&B Optimizer are:
- Entity resolution and matching – the ability to correctly identify, match, and streamline business data based on D&B’s global reference data
- Data enrichment – the ability to ensure all records contain accurate core business firmographics, intelligence, and corporate families
- Continuous data hygiene – the ability to continuously maintain the integrity of business data as organizations evolve
- Data analysis and visualization – the ability to measure the health and completeness of customer, partner, and prospect data sets
D&B Optimizer helps customers:
- Increase alignment and efficiency across their organization by ensuring reliable, scalable access to the same quality business intelligence data across marketing and sales to credit and finance
- Make faster, more informed decisions about the companies they do business with – whether they are customers, suppliers, partners, or prospects
- Analyze their business and market opportunities more accurately by continuously ensuring their entity data is accurate and actionable
- Expedite time-to-value for new technology platforms, such as CRM or ERP, by pre-populating them with mastered business intelligence