FEMA Benefit-Cost Analysis Calculator
de FEMA Benefit-Cost Analysis
Validate cost effectiveness of proposed hazard mitigation projects prior to FEMA funding.
Benefit-Cost Analysis (BCA) is the method by which the future benefits of a hazard mitigation project are determined and compared to its costs.
The end result is a Benefit-Cost Ratio (BCR), which is calculated by a project's total benefits divided by its total costs.
FEMA requires a BCA to validate cost effectiveness of proposed hazard mitigation projects prior to funding.
For a community and/or property, this tool will assist with:
- Estimating Annual Hazard Risks
- Evaluating Mitigation Cost Effectiveness
- Developing Aggregate Benefit-Cost Models
For more information, including methodologies of the calculation models used in this tool, visit https://www.fema.com/benefit-cost-analysis.
Capacidades do suplemento
- Pode ler e efetuar alterações ao seu documento
- Pode enviar dados através da Internet