de Vereign AG
Easily verify, send and keep track of emails and attachments sealed at origin and secured by DLT.
Eliminate the uncertainty. Vereign SEAL is great for:
* Addding value to email: Unlock email as the means of true value exchange on solid grounds of authenticity and integrity;
* Ownership & reputation protection: Give recipients of your messages peace of mind that a message really originates with you;
* Proof of sending & delivery: Know when your message has been delivered, and received. Storage of records proving message sender, receiver(s), sending and receipt with evidential value secured by blockchain;
* Integrity & security: Know that your message has not been tampered with on site or in transport, and prove it for compliance without the hassle and added cost of dedicated archival systems.
Easy and intuitive, from within your email interface.
Each email you send will be sealed at origin and secured against the blockchain. A Quick Authenticity Response (QAR) code will be added to verify the email in the add-in or through a link to a verification page which executes in any browser for decentralised, local verification.
Supporting gateways and add-ins provide blockchain records of having received each message, providing security while protecting privacy and personal data of all people involved. Each QR code contains a rolling hash of the message content and hashes of the attachments, securely encrypted at the state of the art and the blockchain records have been designed to maximally protect data from unauthorized access.
Only the participants of an email conversation thus protected have access to these records, access to which can be reproduced and shared on demand by sharing the QR code of each message.
For more information, visit https://www.vereign.com
Supported browsers :
Internet Explorer 11 browser is no longer supported. or more information, visit https://community.vereign.com/
Capacidades do suplemento
- Pode enviar dados através da Internet
- Este suplemento pode ler ou modificar os conteúdos de qualquer item na sua caixa de correio e criar novos itens. Pode aceder a informações pessoais -- tais como corpo, assunto, remetente, destinatários ou anexos -- em qualquer mensagem ou item de calendário. Poderá também enviar estes dados a um serviço de terceiros.